Monday 6 January 2014

Unscheduled technical difficulties

It was a scary Saturday. A heart skipped a beat. Panic set in for a few moments. The mind began looking for answers to an unexpected dilemma. Neurons and hands worked quickly. Pages were browsed. Solutions were not found. There were no easy steps to be taken. The question was simple, the answer was lengthy and intricate. But all was well in the end. 
Otherwise put, my computer gave me a scare on Saturday and I decided it was time for a clean-up and fresh start. So everything on it went away to a safe place and I started from scratch. However, there was no Internet, no blog, no beautifying pictures, no nothing nice for a couple of days, because this weekend was all about putting my computer back together, so it can stop toying with my poor heart. No more scary Saturdays, please! I am not a big fan of unscheduled technical difficulties, but that's life, it kicks us in the ankles when we least expect it and we just have to pick ourselves up again, if possible without complaining too much. So here I am, apologizing to my 365 challenge for the unexpected delay, but three photos are coming up today, so I'm making up for lost time. Since I was stranded indoors to work on the computer, the pictures I took are of things in my room or in the house. Sometimes we miss the things nearest to us when we always look far away... 

365 Photos

1x04: Through the drinking glass


1x05: Book worm


1x06: Plastic summer in winter











Here's to no more unpleasant surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment