Tuesday 14 January 2014

Not in the mood

I'm really not in the mood for anything, so there will be no funny comments and witty banter. I need to sleep better to be able to function properly and be more inspired. Today is all about going through the motions. I'm not so happy with the story I wrote and I'm not happy with the photo I took. Anyway, they're done so I don't have to catch up tomorrow.
Today's story is about a daughter and a father who love scavenger hunts and the father sends her on one on her wedding day. He's been dead for two years, but this one hunt he'd been planning for years. In the end, the treasure it leads to is closer than expected. 
And the photo... well, I wasted the day so I wasted the light too. I tried to do a moody night shot, but I'm not very impressed with the outcome. Nevertheless, some days are just worse than others, but you never know when it turns around!


365 Stories


1x14: LOCKS AND KEYS

"My dad and his goddamn sense of humour always got me in trouble. I was stuck in my school’s gym for an entire night, I had to talk to a mortician about make-up tips, I had to pet a tiger at the zoo and I had to dig 30 or so holes in our backyard to find a box I wasn’t even allowed to open then. Normal kids don’t do any of this stuff, because their parents would stop them, not encourage them. My dad lacks this kind of parental brakes, he’s all about acceleration. But I love him for it. He taught me that little clues can lead to big surprises and that you can find out about pretty much everything if you take the time to ask around."


365 Photos

1x14: Night light




No comments:

Post a Comment